Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sitting Up!

Carlee is able to sit up for a few seconds by herself (long enough for me to get a picture at least).

Leaning Tower of Carlee!

Carlee in the buggy ride at daycare. When I walked in the door Miss Janelle (one of Carlee's teachers) was pushing the buggy right in front where you check in and I saw this bald head from the back and sure enough it was Carlee! What a big girl! So of course I had to run out to my car to grab the camera and take a few pictures!!!


Miss Janelle was trying to make Carlee smile for the camera, but of course she didn't smile until I got her out and was holding her. Not spoiled at all.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a big girl! Love it. She looks so cute sitting her the buggy! Margaux loves it too at the church! What a great invention!