Thursday, April 15, 2010

My little Sunshine!




Carlee prefers to eat the bluebonnets rather than getting pictures in them! Already breaking the law!





Cici and Papa didn't complain when we decided to make a last mintue/unexpected visit.
















I couldn't decide which pictures I like best so I just posted a lot of them!

Carlee and I were in College Station last weekend visiting Cici and Papa. We had such a great time, of course!!! Papa loves making animal noises (I mean real animal noises - it sounds like you are in the pasture with the cows or swimming with the seals) and Carlee wanted to give it a try. She said moo after Papa said it and then Cici showed her a little chick and said peep peep and Carlee said peep peep right back to her. Other words that she said a couple of times this weekend were Papa, Baby and Dog. She doesn't say words often, but you know exactly what she is saying when she does decide to speak. She is starting to get it all figured out - what a big girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grandpa fingered your pussy yet?