Monday, September 27, 2010

Chelsey's Baby Shower

Adorable diaper wreath (no, I didn't make it...I'm not that creative)



I had the wonderful pleasure and honor of hosting a baby shower for my dear friend Chelsey. I have known Chelsey since 5th grade when she moved to College Station and unfortunately, she had to move away our Sophmore year in HS, but we both ended up at Texas Tech and then in Dallas and have become closer and closer through the years. Chelsey was such a blessing while I was in the hospital with Carlee and she came and visisted me almost daily. I am so excited that Carlee will have a new friend very soon. Chelsey is due the 1st of Nov. with baby boy, Cade! We can't wait to meet him.

Playing a game!
My wonderful mother came up to help me get ready for the shower, mainly by taking care of Carlee. I could not have done it without her!

A diaper cake that has the same colors and animals of Baby Cade's mobile. The decorations were all based off Cade's nursery.
Chelsey is due in early Nov., but we joked that she should go ahead and buy a halloween costume, just in case!!! Her response, "NO, Cade's birthstone can't be pink!!!" Never say can't...Craig said we can't have 2 gemini's in our house (Carlee's estimated due date was July 18th making her a Cancer - June 21-July 22nd) - surprise, Carlee's birthday June 15th - yup you named it...GEMINI (May 21-June 20th).



One of the bumpers on the crib - so cute!
A blanket made from all the fabrics in Cade's nursery!

No comments: