Monday, October 11, 2010

Playtime and lots of new toys!

Carlee and I were in CS this weekend and Cici and Papa bought her a lot of new big girl toys.
She loves her piano, especially the microphone




Molly is such a trooper and lets Carlee ride on her back just like the elephant and horse. Carlee will even grab Molly's ears like she is holding the handle bars.



Papa pushing Carlee on the swing - she LOVES it!!!
Going down the slide like a big girl - with Papa's help of course



Carlee's new kitchen


My little Russian Doll

2 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW! She did get a ton of new toys! How fun! She is growing up so quickly - she looks like a big girl. What happened to her head?? Looks like she had a fun time with Papa on the slide.

Anonymous said...

mum I want to unsnap her oonesie, pull her nappy aside, spread her legs and show her how good lick licky feels, then pull down my shorts and teach her sucky sucky while my hand is between her legs feeling her warm, soft sex