Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family pics

Love Carlee's crazy hair blowin' in the wind













Our dear friend, Katharine, graciously came and took our family pictures that we needed for our Christmas card. She did such a great job (as you can tell by the number of pictures I just posted - I couldn't choose)!!! It was a little (or a lot) windy outside, but we fought through it. And Carlee was is a great mood and full of smiles. We had such a fun time being outside and I'm so glad Katharine got to capture all the moments of our happy little girl. You might be seeing several of these pictures again, but I just couldn't wait to post them.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I love the photos! There are really great ones, I know it will be hard to choose. Carlee did look like she was having a great time.

Meredith said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe they change so much in such a short amount of time...miss you guys, look like you are doing well!!! Love, Mer

The Zieminskis said...

What a beautiful family! She is getting so big!