Sunday, December 19, 2010

Little 18 month old Monkey!

Carlee and Cici having a great weekend together. I'm pretty sure Carlee wore Mom out!

Learning how to ride on the motorized car. She loved it. We were practicing for Christmas - Santa might bring something very similar.


Hanging out with Meme
Carlee had her 18 month well baby check up last week. She weighs 19 lbs 4 oz (2nd percentile) and was 31 inches tall (40th percentile) and her little pumpkin head stayed in the 3rd percentile. Mom got out my baby book to compare our measurements and we were only 1 oz difference, but I was a little taller (31.75 inches). I hate to break it to her, but she just isn't going to be tall, but professional gymnasts aren't so that is ok! =)
Carlee is talking up a storm. She says new words constantly. We were eating dinner at Cooper's BBQ on Friday and during dinner she randomly said Ice and Beans. She also started saying Carlee this weekend, but I'm not sure she knows that it is her name because when I ask her what her name is, she says Maddy. And truthfully, if I didn't already have a spoiled dog named Maddy that might have acutally been her name, but 2 Maddy's would have been way too much!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Funny that she thinks her name is Maddy!!!