Thursday, December 1, 2011

Party People!

Colin, Carlee and Birthday Boy Joshua!
Carlee went to 2 birthday parties in 1 day. The 1st one was for Joshua. It seems like yesterday he was just born and now he is 1. I look forward to watching Carlee and Brianna bossing all you boys around!


Getting 3 kiddos to look at the camera all at once - impossible, so I posted multiple pics





It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!



The 2nd party was for Cade - isn't that cake AMAZING!!! It was also his 1st birthday and I still remember every thing about the day he was born and was lucky enough to be at the hospital to meet him minutes after entering this world. I still laugh when I think about Cade's mom, Chelsey, calling me and having a 5 minute conversation before telling me, "I think my water broke a little while ago" My reaction, "And WHY are you JUST NOW telling me this?!?!"


Chelsey and her mom are so creative!



Cade's own special cake!


Happy 1st birthday Cade!!! I've enjoyed watching you grow up!



Party People!!!!


Carlee and Peyton - BFF




What Cuties!!!!





1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! Her hair is so cute! One, it's gotten so long. But two, the flip out is adorable!