Saturday, January 14, 2012

School Pictures!




These are a few months old, but better late than never. Carlee started a new daycare this past week. You can say we've had some daycare DRAMA! I get a call from a friend who also had a child at Cambridge on Dec. 27th saying, "What are you going to do?" My initial response was, "About what?" Cambridge is closing as of Jan 6th. As in closing for good. Keep in mind that Carlee and I were heading to Disney World Dec 30th and coming back Jan 6th, so that left me 2 days to find a new daycare. So I took the next day off and went to 6 or 7 different places. Obviously, several parents were also looking which was nice to get feedback from other parents on places they visited too. And the good news is, a lot of us picked the same place!!!! 5 other kids (some of Carlee's best friends from daycare) ended up transferring together. We a relief! The transition has been great and I've been very pleased - thank goodness!!

No comments: