Sunday, February 22, 2009

"BC" loves Robert Earl Keen

I am 19 weeks at this point and I felt Baby Cheyne move for the first time this Friday on my way to College Station. I was driving in my car and all of a sudden it felt like a bubble popped in my belly. I instantly knew that was our little one. Then later that night after eating ice cream with The Gunnels, I felt a few more flutters.

Last night Craig and I went to the Robert Earl Keen concert at Billy Bob's. Luckily, we had reserved seating right in front about 75 feet away from REK. We got there when the concert started and instantly Baby Cheyne was just dancing and moving around. I felt lots of movement throughout the entire concert. I got the final flutter during Robert Earl's last song of the night...The Road Goes on Forever and the Party Never Ends! It was such an amazing feeling!!

2 comments:

The Langner's said...

I am so excited for you.... proud that you made it through the whole concert. How much DP or tea did you drink???? J/K. oh and the nursery items look great.

Kelly said...

That's so exciting you finally felt BC! Isn't it incredible! Glad BC liked REK! Starting young!!!