Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nursery in Progress



We finally got the crib put together. I love it and can't wait to see BC actually in it. We also moved the rocking recliner into the room and Emily so graciously let me borrow Charlotte's changing table. We are still waiting to move Craig's desk out of the room, so the changing table is not in its final place. There is also a dresser that will go in the nursery.


My mom and I are going to look at fabric this coming weekend! Hopefully, we will find something that we like for a boy (I'm thinking either blue or green with brown) or a girl (probably pink and sage green). That way on March 16th when we find out the sex, the fabric will already be picked out and we can get it to the fabulous Mrs. Harms to start making the bedding. I can't wait to start decorating the nursery and getting it ready for the arrival of Baby Cheyne!!!!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

The crib looks so good! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person!

Emily said...

oh! Everything looks so great together! I can't wait to see the fabric you pick. It will be SO fun! I'm so glad you felt movement. That little miracle is just growing right along! :)