Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baby Girl Cheyne has a name!

Craig and I have officially decided on the name of our little baby girl...Carlee Marie Cheyne! Lee is a family name on the Cheyne side. It is both Carole (my sister-in-law) and Becky's (my mother-in-law) middle name. The Lee name goes down through many Cheyne generations and dates back to General Robert E. Lee, not a Cheyne granddad, but the cousin of a granddad. And Marie is a family name on the Miller side. It is my mom and grandmother's middle name. I can't wait to meet Miss Carlee. I know she is going to be absolutely beautiful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Susan!!! I saw your blog on Kelly's....Congrats on your little girl!! Btw, I LOVE your fabric!!!
Kori :)

Allison said...

Hey Susan!! Congratulations!!! I was so excited to see your blog and hear your wonderful news! :) I too LOVE your fabric!!