Monday, March 16, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!

What a fun surprise!!! I wish we had been recording our (me, Craig and my mom) facial expressions when the sono nurse confirmed that Baby Cheyne was actually a girl. So much for trying to be overly organized and picking out boy fabric, God had a different plan which now includes bows, ruffles and lots of frills. We could not be more excited! I'm getting my little girl! Baby Girl looks really healthy and measured at 1 pound 1 oz. Our appointment was first thing in the morning and I had great intentions of making it into work this afternoon, but mom and I had some fabric shopping to do. After 5 stores, mom and I finally found the perfect fabric for BCG's nursery. Many thanks to our dear family friends Jackie, Jennifer and her 5 week old baby, Lauren, who helped us bring all the fabrics together to create the perfect nursery ensemble!

No comments: