Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Carlee pictures!

"Having blood drawn is no fun!!!"

Carlee's PKU screen test came back borderline 2 different times so the pediatrician wanted to run some more tests to make sure everything was ok and it was (thankfully), but the experience of having her blood drawn was very traumatic. Carlee cried (with actual tears) and I was sitting in the chair trying not to cry myself, while 2 nurses and a doctor took her blood.

Carlee is bird watching...she is trying to figure out what kind of bird is on the feeder. She has never seen that type before. haha

Carlee's model pose!

Carlee's 1st church outfit.


On the way back from College Station we stopped by to see Mimi and Pops (Craig's parents) in Cleburne.


I know I'm cute!



About to leave for church...Carlee's first church appearance in College Station, it was a good one (it was fun showing her off to my parent's sunday school class ~ many prayers were sent our way from that group), until we had a major diaper explosion. Gotta love backup outfits!

What are you looking at?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Her poses are so funny! I don't know which picture is my favorite. She looks so sad in the one where she had her blood taken! She looks very serious in a lot of them too, which is so cute! Loved the church outfit!