Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My midriff...

Mom got my needlepoint projects framed for me. They look great! I am taking them to College Station this weekend so she can see them and then I will hang them in the nursery.

Carlee is practicing her yoga techniques. I would say cheerleading pose/stretch, but Craig has already said that he refuses to let her become a cheerleader (I'm willing to take bets - haha) ~ he's hoping she will be a soccer player. It looks like she has arches in her feet (she didn't get those from me), so it could happen.

Now I lay me down to sleep...


Carlee with her "CPR blow up" friend Sadie.
Did you notice Carlee was showing off her midriff? (On a side note: That will NOT be allowed when she is older.) She is starting to out grow some of her Preemie clothes. Booooooo! I put on 3 different tops today and they barely cover her little belly and her legs are getting too long for some of the nightgowns. Newborn clothes are still huge on her so we are in the dreaded "in between" sizes stage - I hate it when that happens!

4 comments:

The Groves Family said...

The pictures look amazing!!! It is so special that you made those for Carlee!

Kelly said...

I love the needlepoint! My favorite is the carriage. They are precious!! She looks so sweet with her hands up by her face when she sleeps!

Brynn said...

Such cute pictures!! I remember thinking Sadie was so small and her & Carlee are the same size!!! Glad your little girl is healthy and growing!
P.S. The frames turned out great! Glad they were ready this time!! :) Your Mom will enjoy seeing them this weekend. I'm sure I'll talk to you, but drive safely with that precious cargo tomorrow!!

Randi said...

well, you know where I stand on the soccer/cheerleading issue. :) (Craig, I'm with you!!)