Thursday, September 10, 2009

AMAZING Photos and Back to Work!




We had professional pictures made of Carlee on Monday and I've only seen a few, but they are fabulous! I could not be more pleased. I don't know how we are going to choose! Christi is AMAZING!!!!! I definitely recommend using her. Below is Christi's blog and webpage. You can see more of Carlee's pictures on the blog link below.



This is my first week back to work and man, I'm exhausted!! Being out of the office for 5 months really slows down the brain. I used to be great at multi-tasking and now I can only concentrate on one thing at a time, which doesn't really work well for my job. I need to be able to juggle! It will all come back to me soon.

Tuesday was Carlee's first day at Cambridge Christian Academy and she did great. I didn't hang around too long because if I saw her cry I would have started crying, so I quickly left. When I came to pick her up she was sitting in a little swing very content just looking around the room and then when she saw me she got this huge smile on her face. It just made my heart melt!!! So far I haven't had a meltdown yet. Of course, I miss being with her all day, but it is refreshing to have adult conversations.
Love, Susan

1 comment:

Kelly said...

The pictures look awesome! I can't wait to see all of them!!!!!

Glad Carlee's first days of daycare went well!!!