Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Perfect Sunday!




A perfect sunday includes going to church and sunday school, eating BBQ with good friends and then watching the Cowboys win! We put Carlee in the bumbo for the first time this weekend and she loved it. It is never to early to teach her about football, especially Texas Football. We had to practice and get her ready for the big College Game Day event this weekend - Tech vs UT! Wreck 'Em Tech!
Happy 3 months to Carlee (yesterday)!!!! There was a new little 6 week old baby in daycare this morning and she looked so tiny compared to Carlee. I can't believe how much they change in such a short period of time. My little 5 pounder now weighs almost 10 lbs. She is full of smiles and coos and is starting to roll over onto her side. She hasn't quite made it to her stomach yet, but it is coming real soon. I can't wait for what is to come, but it seems to go by too fast. I got a little teary eyed this morning when I heard the Trace Atkins song, "You're Gonna Miss This," because I already miss my little preemie who is quickly turning into a little lady!
Love, Susan

3 comments:

Brynn said...

So sweet!!

The Groves Family said...

Can't wait to see Carlee put those football watching skills to practice this weekend!!!

Kelly said...

So cute! She looks so little in her bumbo!! I am glad she likes it though. Be careful today, she may fall out of it from boredom watching Tech..... :)