Monday, October 19, 2009

Could I Be Any Cuter?

Miss Carlee the answer is definitely NO!! I just love this girl!

It is never too early to start practicing...Get Your Guns Up!!!

We went over to Chelsey and Gregg's house to watch Tech upset the (then #15) Nebraska Cornhuskers and Carlee was just full of smiles for Aunt Chelsey!


We started our morning over at Matt and Sarah's house to watch the UT/OU game. Carlee and Madeline had their 2nd playdate. They were both on their best behavior even with all the yelling at the TV. Luckily, everyone was happy with the outcome!

The mommy's had to take the pictures so Rebecca and Andrea got to hold the little munchkins! Carlee is looking at Madeline's shirt and thinking, "I'm not sure about burnt orange, but we can still be friends." =)

Thank you Madeline for letting me borrow some of the clothes that you have outgrown!!!

Love, Susan

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

I LOVE that little green outfit! She is getting cuter and cuter!!!