Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 9 month Birthday!!!!

Carlee can stand up all by herself now...What a big girl!!!

Thank you for my adorable outfit Christi! I LOVE it!
More pictures to come....
9 months!?!?!?....Really???? I know I say this every time come the 15th of every month, but I can't believe she is 9 months old. This past month has been so much fun watching Carlee "grow up." Every day is something new. Her 2 bottom teeth are now officially out and last week she learned to pull up and she was so proud of herself and would just get this look on her face that said, "I DID IT!!!!" She has been babbling (a lot) for a while now and still no words yet, but last night she started making progress and it sounded like she was saying bye-bye (ba-ba-ba) and I've heard a few da-ma-ha. And she loves making bear noises and she growls a lot - It is really funny to see this petite and dainty little girl making such deep growling sounds - we alway get a good laugh and then make them right back.
We are just so blessed and thankful for our precious angel. We love you Carlee!!!
MY DEAR CHILD
You are the poem I dreamed of writing
the masterpiece I longed to paint.
You are the shining star I reached for
In my ever hopeful quest
for life fulfilled...You are my child.
Now with all things I am blessed.
"Before you were conceived I wanted you, Before you were born I loved you, Before you were here an hour I would die for you ~This is the miracle of love."

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy 9 Months Carlee! i love her smocked top with her name!!!! I can't believe she is 9 months already!