Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Are we friends??? Maddy doesn't think so, but Carlee LOVES the dogs!


It's a bird, it's a plane....nope it's Mommy (trying to get their attention)

Do the chicken dance! Carlee was so funny and wouldn't put both feet on the ground. She kept lifting up one leg or the other.

Too old to sit in the boppy, but not too big to crawl under it (although she did get stuck the 2nd time around).

Mom came to visit. She and Carlee had a great time hanging out. Mom picked Carlee up from daycare on Thursday and Carlee was playing on the other side of the room and as soon as she saw mom she immediately stopped what she was doing, dropped to the floor and sprint crawled over to Cici and gave her a big hug. How sweet!!!!!! She LOVES Cici!

Thanks for my cute outfit Cici!


Life is rough!
Carlee is a girl on the GO! She is walking all over the place while holding on to objects, will stand by herself for a few seconds and her 1st top tooth is starting to come in. Oh and did I mention that she doesn't think naps are necessary? Yup, she thinks napping is for the birds! I, on the other hand, disagree!!!!! I can't believe she will be 11 months old on Saturday! Our baby is turning into a big girl very quickly. I had the best Mother's Day weekend!!! It was great having my mom in town (I know Carlee loved getting special Cici time) and then Sunday we got to see Craig's mom, dad and sister. You can't beat a weekend with the families!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Maddie looks so big! haha. I didn't think that was possible. Carlee looks like she loves her Maddie though. That's so fun that she loves her CiCi so much!

The Groves Family said...

I love the story about your Mom!!! I am so glad that she got to stay with yall for a few days and that her and Carlee are going to have such special time while yall are in Mexico!