Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pool time!!!

My 1st super cute swimsuit!!! Thanks Lauren for passing it down!!!
Carlee with Aunt Carole and cousin Cayden. Carlee is going to start swim lessons in a few days so we decided to go ahead and get her used to being in the water.

We bought this fancy float for her, but she didn't care for it at all.


Not wanting to put her feet down in the cold water.



Me and Carlee with Kyle Hix (Carole's brother-in-law). Kyle plays football for UT (#64, OT, senior). We have enjoyed watching him play and look forward to watching him in the future on Sunday and Monday nights!!!

By the end of the day, Carlee loved the pool! I'm digging the Frank Sinatra look on the hat!


Carlee playing with Ming-Ming from the Wonder Pets..."this is serious" (if you've ever watched the show you'll know the quote)

This fake ice cream cone tastes as good as a real one!

I LOVE this picture!!!!!!


I'm too cool in my shades.

Look at all the hair!!!!!! This is more than I had when I was 3 or maybe even 4, so we are making great progress!

I love all these new toys at cousin Cayden's house. We should come here more often!!!

Carlee practicing saddle bronc riding. She even had one hand up in the air at some point but I couldn't get the camera out fast enough.
Carlee even enjoyed the swing. She had so much fun trying all sorts of new adventures and activities. What a wonderful day at the Hix house!

3 comments:

Julia said...

we got the float for hayden,but the green one! we havent tried it yet,we are next weekend when we take him to hurricane harbor!! she is already getting SO big :(

Kelly said...

Love the pictures! glad she liked the water! I can't believe all her hair -- I was going to comment on it before you even mentioned it on here! Wow! She's so cute! She was definitely into checking out all the cool toys!

Emily said...

She looks SO tan! I love the shoes in the previous post, too. And her hair!!! It is growing so fast. I laughed out loud when I saw you next to Craig's cousin. You look like you're 8. He's huge!!! Miss you!