Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun weekend in CS!

I love my Cici!!!!

Precious RTG - he was so tiny and such a true blessing from God. Those little facial features just make my heart melt.

Carlee loves Uncle John and gave him lots of 20th birthday kisses!

Carlee opening birthday gifts from Cici and Papa since they won't be there on her real birthday.

Look at my cute birthday outfit and new shoes!!!

Carlee taking a few steps on her own. By the end of the weekend, she had taken 9 steps all by herself and loved to climb the entire flight of stairs!!!

Carlee hanging out in her new chair from Cici and Papa. She will get the chair at her birthday party - this was just a preview!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

1. Love all the new outfits! Super cute.
2. Those are the pedipeds Margaux has and I LOVE them.
3. She is getting so big!! I just wish we were closer to watch her grow.
4. Emily looks awesome :) and RTG is ADORABLE!
5. Happy Birthday Carlee!!!