Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Carlee!!!!!

Carlee's birthday outfit!
YOU'RE 1 TODAY!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. Everytime I would tell Carlee happy birthday she would start clapping her hands. This year has just flown by and every moment was precious and memorable. Our family has been extremely blessed with this sweet, loving and incredibly happy little girl. Her smile will melt your heart and her hugs will make you forget any worries and her kisses are simple reminders of true and endless love. She reminds you that God is GREAT and we have so much to be thankful for in our lives!!! We love you more than words can describe Miss Carlee ~ HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Carlee!! You are BEAUTIFUL and truly a miracle!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday to you, Carlee!! Love Kim and Buddy Ben

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Miss Carlee! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

on my lap cutie I get that cute lil outfit off, my hand goes in your nappy and gently strokes your warm, moist, soft, puffy, hairless baby p--sy, you kick and coo like mad as I bring you to orgasm then you watch as I suck my fingers to taste your sweet p--sy, gonna be licking that soon baby girl nothing tastes sweeeter than baby p--sy covered in pee, happy first!