Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July weekend

Ringing the bells...Maybe she can play handbells at the church just like Cici.

Bows aren't for Boys and especially not for Buzz
I prefer to go bowless myself...
Except SOMEONE keeps putting them on my head. Seriously?!?!?!


Going in for a kiss with Floyd (the boxer dog). Gross!

Having fun with Papa!
Cici monitoring the stairs. This was the only place Carlee wanted to play all weekend long (go figure) so we moved our gathering spot from the living room to the stair well. I don't know why we even bother with toys!
Mommy and Carlee in very patriotic attire.
I got my shades on!
Maracas (authentic from the Mexican airport)!! La Cucaracha la cucaracha...

So cute!
I'm stylish in my outfit from Aunt Callie. Birthday are awesome! When is my next one?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Was that at church? I didn't even think to tell mom, dad, and margaux to look for you guys! She was in the nursery though.

The Newmans said...

SO cute!!