Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 13 months!

Look at my super cute flip flops!!!
Giving Penelope a hug and nibbling on her hand a little!
Meme and Carlee
What a cute couple!
Carlee loves her new water table from Buddy Ben and Kim - thanks for the great birthday present!

Carlee has officially moved over to the toddler class room. She really likes it and has lots of new friends and toys to play with, but we have also gone to 1 nap a day!! This makes for a very tired little girl in the evenings. She nows weighs 17 lbs - what a little big girl.

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

LOVE the hair Susan!! Very chic :)

All these new pictures are so cute!! I swear she is just the cutest little thing. :) And soooo happy!! See yall this weekend!!

The Groves Family said...

I love all the new pictures!!! Are those the flip flops that my Mom gave her? I am so excited to see that they are finally fitting and while it is hot outside so she can wear them!!! (I can't believe it took a year!)