Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hair Hair Everywhere!




Carlee's 1st pigtails!!!! Carlee's daycare teacher put these in her hair - so cute!!!












Look at all that hair! I prayed long and hard that Carlee would not inherit my hair genes, and while she does have more hair than I did when I was four and it's not even close to having the frizz that I did, but bottom line she has my hair!!! I'm sorry sweetheart! Luckily, she won't have to wait until her junior year of college to be introduced to a hair straightener and lots of anti-frizz products that I pay big bucks for, but worth every penny! So Carlee there is good news for you and your hair!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Hahahah! Those piggies are CLASSIC!!! Love them! And I love her frizzy little hair - I think it's just precious on her :)