Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oct 2011



I made this Rangers shirt for Carlee. I'm not a crafty person, so I was pretty proud of myself. She loved it and when I was putting it on her, she said, "Thank you Mommy!" Of course, we are super excited about the Rangers being in the World Series (again), but they are definitely making it an intense and stressful series.




Lovin' on Maddy. We just had a major scare with Maddy and ended up having to take her to the Animal Emergency Hospital because she accidently ate rat poisoning and lost 1/2 of her blood count and required a blood transfusion. She is actually in the process of getting it right now (prayers!). The vet said we are really luckily we didn't wait any longer to bring her in. Poor thing!!!


And hugs for Molly


Cici and Carlee reading books




The pumpkin I decorated for our office pumpkin decorating contest.


Picture day at daycare - what a cutie!!!!!


1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Susan, she is SUCH a BEAUTY!! Seriously!