Sunday, October 9, 2011

Big Girl Bed!!



Carlee is officially out of a nursery and into big girl furniture. We bought this pottery barn bed, dresser and nightstand from one of my good friends, Brynn. It was B's furniture in high school and college and a few years ago she bought nice new fancy furniture and has been storing this unsure what to do with it. The second she suggested she might sell it I jumped on it and said I would buy it. It is perfect for Carlee! We painted the room about a month ago since the walls were previously white and needed a color with white furniture. She has slept a full week on her big girl bed and has done a great job. She loves it. Her favorite part (besides jumping on it) is for me to lay down with her about an hour before she goes to bed and read LOTS of books. I'm going to have to start putting a limit on the # of books we read at night.














Uncle Cody chasing Carlee at Cousin Cayden's 5th birthday party at Jump Extreme Bounce House. Carlee was a little unsure about it at 1st but once I got in there with her for a little bit she got the hang of it and loved it.











Happy 5th Birthday Cayden!!!!




Carlee and Daddy after church at Highland Park UMC. Carlee got to see her friend Presley get baptized. What a special day!

6 comments:

Team Altman said...

I love her new room, it looks great! And I absolutely love the green walls, nice touch!

Kelly said...

OH my gosh! I didn't know it was officially done! I am so glad she is doing well in it! (We have a book & story limit each night!)

The Groves Family said...

Love the new big girl room and how everything turned out!!! (I can't wait to see it in person) Glad to hear she has adjusted so well also!

Sheila said...

I love Carlee's big bed. Her room is awesome, what a lucky little girl. Love that you bought Brynn's bed, what a great deal for both of you. I see she is already in the Christmas mood with Jingle Bells.

Anonymous said...

great big girl bed! let's get naked and try it out! I'll have you quivering and screaming with pleasure after my fingers explore your precious opening and as I'm spreading you my cock makes it's way in and then the party can really start

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmm yes it feels so damn good around yourcock too