Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun in Granbury...




My pouty lips! Daddy is in trouble with those!



Carlee and cousin Emma in matching Uggs! ~ Emma and her brother Jake (not pictured as he was very busy playing Wii) were our flowergirl and ringbearer ~


I kinda look like mommy from my profile!

Carlee and Aunt Kim aka Emma's mom (she is really Craig's cousin, but she can be Carlee's aunt) and of course Sunny the dog. Sunny loves babies and luckily Carlee loves dogs , so they got along real well.

We went to Granbury 2 weekends ago to hang out with Craig's extended family. Carlee had fun playing with her cousins Jake and Emma and she got to meet Aunt Mary and Uncle Ron for the 1st time. I know, it's terrible that she is 7 months old and just now meeting family! We also got to see cousin Courtney and her 2 boys, Cooper and Walker, who drove from Waco to come hang out with us! We had such a great time. I wish we could see them more often!

No comments: