Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I love Cici!!!

Cici's brave project...a Christmas Stocking for Carlee!

Thanks for my adorable outfit Cici!




My mom (aka cici) came to visit this weekend. Craig went duck hunting and I have had a nasty sinus infection and, while you wouldn't know it, Carlee had a double ear infection, so mom came to take care of us. Carlee has become more interative and response and she and Cici had a great time playing together and hanging out. Saturday we went to Fort Worth to a needlepoint store called The French Knot. When I was in the hospital, Mom and I did a lot of needlepointing to help pass the time. Mom is notorious for never finishing a needlepoint project, but she has been inspired. She started a beautiful mini stocking for Carlee's 1st Christmas and drum roll please...finished it!...even before Christmas...and is about to finish 2 easter eggs and now she has gotten brave enough to do a big Christmas stocking for Carlee. We picked out the most beautiful and elegant stocking (pictured above). When I saw the picture I knew that was the perfect stocking. It will be absolutely gorgeous. Mom definitely has a big project on her hands, but I know she can do it and Carlee will treasure it forever, just like I treasure the stocking my grandmother made for me. Thanks Cici!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE her yellow and navy outfit! It is adorable. Such a sweet smile!!!

Brynn said...

CUTE pictures!!! Gosh, she looks so much like Craig!