Monday, April 27, 2009

28 weeks and 2 days!

We had a good day today. I have not had any bleeding in the last 48 hours! The doctor said that since I was behaving myself that I could go on a 30 minute wheelchair ride each day. So mom took me on a tour of the hospital. It was nice to get out of the room for a little bit. It was a pretty gloomy day outside, but those are the best days for laying in bed. Other than that, I don't really have any exciting news, but that is good. It's funny to say, but I hope the next several weeks are very uneventful. Dinner from "cafe del hospital" is here so I better eat while it is semi-warm. I know you are all so jealous!

Love,
Susan

4 comments:

The Groves Family said...

I love reading your daily posts from the Antepartum Halls of MC!

Kate said...

You'll love that food after your C-section. You have to wait until you 'pass gas' to eat. Strange I know. I had never wanted to toot so bad in my life! Hahaha! Glad you've had a "regular" day. Praying for you!

Thomas, Jennifer, Jackson, and Lauren ~ said...

I'm glad that you are doing good! I have been thinking about you a lot. Lauren and I will try to come see you soon.

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you are able to go on a little ride, that is good news. Keep being a good patient! You are in our prayers. Sheila