Friday, April 17, 2009

Nursery in Progress











The nursery is coming along. It was hard to take good pictures with the mirror. It kept reflecting on everything, but I love it! It adds a lot to the room. We got the dresser a few weeks ago - thanks to Craig's parents! I also found some great pictures at Hobby Lobby and had them framed. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted for the walls, but I saw these little ballerina girls and thought they were just precious and the colors were perfect. I also ordered custom painted letters to spell Carlee and will hang those above the crib. Hopefully, I will get those in a few weeks! The bedding should be complete by the first weekend in May. I can't wait to see it!!!! It is going to be perfect.
I am now in my 3rd trimester and still feeling great! Although finding things to wear has become a lot more challenging. I put on a non-maternity top yesterday and it came to my belly button. It was funny! Our weekends are very hectic from now until the middle of June (with baby showers, weddings, birthing classes, etc...). Carlee will be here before we know it. My next appointment is April 29th. I will have a sonogram to see if my placenta (sorry to any guys reading this) has moved any. Currently, I have complete placenta previa. If it does not move in the next several weeks then we will schedule a c-section around my 37th week, which would be June 27th!!! That is so close! Carlee is just moving around like crazy these days. I am starting to feel when she rolls over. It is so amazing! According to Baby Center, she weighs almost 2 lbs now and is opening and closing her eyes. I just can't wait to meet her! Lately, I've started having very vivd dreams about what she looks like, so it will be fun to see if they were accurate at all. Well that's about it for now.
With lots of love, Susan

2 comments:

Kelly said...

The nursery looks great!!! I can't wait to see it in person and Carlee in it! See you soon!!!

The Langner's said...

The nursery looks AWESOME!! It was so nice to see you guys last weekend. I hope we can get together again before your sweet girl graces the world with her presence.