Tuesday, June 2, 2009

And the streak ends...

Well I almost made it 3 weeks without a bleed, but all good things must come to an end and mine did last night or actually very early this morning. It only seems fitting that bleed #6 came during my 6th week here at the hospital. Luckily, it stopped quickly and I only had a few very small and sporatic contractions. And of course Carlee looked fabulous, as always! I was hoping to get a sonogram today because of the bleed, but my high risk pregnancy doctor, who does the sonograms, is out today and tomorrow, due to a family emergency. So as excited as I was to get Carlee's measurements tomorrow, it is going to have to wait until he gets back on Thursday. I will update everyone then! Other than that, it has been a great day. I got some beautiful flowers from my friend Chelsi, her husband and their precious little girl Brierley. It was such a nice surprise!! And tonight, my girlfriends are coming to my room to celebrate Courtney's birthday and eat pizza. I can't wait!! That's a pretty good day if you ask me!!! Well NCIS is about to start, so I better run (or really continue laying in bed).

Love, Susan

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ah man! Sorry to hear about the bleed, but glad Carlee is doing well. That's so nice of Chelsi!! Have fun with the girls...Wish I was there!!!