Friday, June 12, 2009

Charlotte comes to visit!

This post is a little out of order. Emily, Ross and Charlotte came to visit last Friday. It was great to see them! Charlotte, a little over a year old, was just walking all over the place. She is adorable! She loved baby Sadie! She also really liked flirting with Craig. It was so cute. I have truly enjoyed having all these precious little babies coming and visiting me while here at the hospital. It gets me excited about meeting little Miss Carlee and how much joy she is going to bring to our lives!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Aw! So cute! Her hair has gotten even longer! I know Carlee is so excited to meet all her girlfriends!

Katrina said...

Hey Susan, I saw on Kelly's blog that you were on bed rest. I am praying for your sweet baby girl. Almost at the finish line.