Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chunky Monkey!!!

I ended up getting my sono this afternoon and Miss Carlee weighs 4 lbs 12 oz!!!!! Yippppeeee!! What great news! I feel confident that if she were to arrive into this world today, she would be one healthy baby. Another week or two would be great, but I'm feeling very relieved. The goal now is keeping me from getting too antsy. Knowing that we will get to meet our little girl within the next 3 weeks is the most exciting feeling. We have truly been uplifted through all your thoughts and prayers. Thank you!!!

With much love, Susan

4 comments:

The Langner's said...

CONGRATULATIONS SUSAN, CRAIG, & CARLEE!!!!! We can't wait to meet her and see you 2 soon.

Randi said...

YAY!!!

Anna said...

what wonderful news! 4lbs 12oz!! look at miss carlee go, what an answer to prayer. you are doing such a great job taking care of your lil' girl as a mom already : )

Allison said...

Incredible!! That is sooo good to hear!