Thursday, December 31, 2009

BFF - Carlee and Margaux

Margaux and Carlee having a great time together! The girls are 8 months apart.

Margaux giving Molly (Craig's dog, my stepdog) her mean face. I too give Molly this facial expression often, especially after she eats my entire pan of brownies or bag of snickers, which occurs frequently. The dog is Houdini and a glutton for anything and everything remotely edible and somethings not!!


So cute!!!



Margaux giving Carlee kisses!

Mother and Daughter - best friends forever!!! =) We were lucky enough to get to hang out with Kelly and Margaux twice over the holiday. Once at our house and another time in College Station. I wish we could have these playdates more often (my reason for you moving back to Texas - hint hint)!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

CUTE pictures! I love the one of them at your parent's house. That was so cute. We loved playing with you girls too! Wish we were closer!

Anonymous said...

Two cumdumps!