Thursday, December 10, 2009

Carlee's going Bananas over Bananas!!!


Carlee had bananas for the 1st time this week (her 1st solid food experience) and she absolutely LOVED them!! After the first bite she gave me this look like this isn't cereal, but before I could even give her the 2nd bite she immediately grabbed the spoon and shoved it in her mouth and wouldn't let go!!! She kept eating and eating. She would have eatin' the entire jar if I would have let her. She's my little monkey! I also think she is going to be a gymnast, the next olympic gold medalist Carly Patterson. Carlee loves throwing her head back and going into a back bend position with her feet and head on the ground and her belly in the air. I will try and get pictures! I still remember the high risk pregnancy doctor telling me during a sonogram that she is one flexible little girl - Carlee had one foot over her head and one foot behind her butt. The girl has some serious moves.

No comments: