Tuesday, December 1, 2009

She's a Hybrid!

Chelsey and me celebrating a Texas Tech victory (but barely, Baylor put up a good fight)!


It was a packed stadium!

Tailgating before the game!!!!

Very impressive, Jerry!

Carlee's zoo outfit!

Carlee was fascinated with Cici's Dr. Pepper can. She kept trying to drink it. She's a true Texan!

Carlee and Cici

This is torture...don't make me choose! Maybe Carlee will get an Aggie outfit for Christmas (hint hint Uncle John).


My parents came to visit Thanksgiving evening and stayed through the weekend. They were such a big help since I had to work on Friday and Craig studied Friday and all weekend for the audit section of the CPA exam. They brought Carlee up to my work on Friday so I could show her off. On Saturday my parents took Carlee to the Ft Worth Zoo (pictures coming soon) while Craig and I went to the Baylor/Tech game at the new Cowboys stadium. Carlee slept most of the time, but my parents enjoyed getting to spend a lot of quality time with her and they got a lot of attention for having such a beautiful grandbaby!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So cute! Your hair looked cute in your tailgating picture! :) I love her eye the Dr. Pepper can!