Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Miss Carlee!!!

She has changed so much in the last 6 months (from baby girl to big girl)...


I can't believe it has been 6 months since Carlee made her grand entrance into this world. She has added more love and joy to our families lives than I could have ever imagined. It has been so much fun watching her personality develop into such a happy little girl. I just know the next 6 months are going to be so much fun as she starts to crawl and as she says her first words (I have a feeling that once the 1st word comes out, it will open the flood gates) and I pray that she knows how special she is and how blessed we are to have her in our lives. She is our perfect little angel sent from the Lord above.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY CARLEE!!!! PS: It's a great 1/2 birthday to share on my birthday! ;)

Margaux cannot wait to play with you on Saturday!!! You are so precious and sweet!