Saturday, May 23, 2009

32 weeks!!!

Carlee and I are just hanging in there. When I first got to the hospital at 27.5 weeks and was bleeding every 48 hours I wasn't sure if we would make it this far, but thankfully we have! I can't believe I have been here over 4 weeks, but bedrest is working. It has been 1 week and 2 days since my last bleed. We still have a week and a half before we get Carlee's measurements and weight again, but based on the size of my belly, she seems to be growing. She is still a very active little baby, which is good. The doctor said that if I continue doing as well as I have been, we would most likely schedule the c-section around 36 or 37 weeks. By that time, I will be able to recite every episode of NCIS and Law & Order: SVU. Well that is about it for now. All your thoughts and prayers are keeping us in good spirits and great health. Thanks!!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Memorial Day!

Love, Susan

3 comments:

Kate said...

God is so good!

The Groves Family said...

YEAH!!! So glad that you have passed the 32 week mark and are still going strong! We are thinking about you and I can't wait to see you again this week!

Unknown said...

Susan,
I am so happy for 32 weeks! I have been checking this blog every day to keep up with you. I so admire your upbeat and positive spirit...as always you are in my prayers.