Monday, May 4, 2009

Pictures at the Hospital

Brynn's sweet grandmother, Mimi, made me this beautiful baby quilt with Carlee's name monogrammed on it. What a special gift!

This is the needlepoint project that mom got for me. I am almost finished with the entire green border. It is going to look great once completed.

Me, mom, Jackie and "Patty" (Carlee's First Teddy). Jackie gave me Patty thinking that I could use it before Miss Carlee was born. It hasn't left my hospital bed yet.



Here is just some of the loot that the Fellowship Group got for me. I had fun opening all the gifts!


The blanket that goes with the nursery bedding. It turned out great. I love it and can't wait to see the nursery all decorated.



4 comments:

Kelly said...

AWWW, You got some great stuff! The needlepoint is so pretty! It will look perfect in Carlee's nursery! See you Thursday!

Chelsi said...

You and the blanket are both BEAUTIFUL!!!

Allison said...

It looks like you are being taken care of quite well! Glad you posted pics and updates of how you are doing! You are in my prayers!

Thomas, Jennifer, Jackson, and Lauren ~ said...

Susan, the bedding is beautiful! I can't wait to see everything put on the bed!

Thinking about you.

Take care!