Monday, May 25, 2009

It looks like a Nursery!!!!

Top of the changing table

Inside the crib with all Carlee's stuffed animals

The beautiful crib and bedding.

Just some of Carlee's clothes


More of Carlee's clothes...I think she has more than me!
There is still more to be done, but Mom did a FABULOUS job! The nursery is really starting to come together. We still need to hang the curtains, get a bookshelf for all the books and stuffed animals and finish decorating, but we (or really mom) is off to a great start. I can't wait to see it in person and even more so I can't wait to bring our beautiful baby girl home and enjoy the nursery and all the hard work that has been put into Carlee's arrival.

2 comments:

The Groves Family said...

AHHH!!! It is looking so pretty! I cannot believe how much stuff has collected in there while you have been on your "vacation"! I am also very impressed with your Mother and cannot wait to see even more pictures!

Kelly said...

IT LOOKS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!