Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Shower in Cleburne












There was a baby shower planned in Craig's hometown this past weekend and since I couldn't attend, Craig was a good sport and went in my place. He opened all the gifts and even ohhhhed and ahhhhhhed. I was extremely disappointed that I couldn't be there. Everything just looked beautiful and we got some fabulous gifts. Many thanks to the wonderful hostesses and all the guests!!!! Craig called me after the shower and said, "Do you think that you should have registered for some things that aren't pink." And of course I said no - I love pink. And he said, "Good, because EVERYTHING is pink." I can't wait to go home and look at all the cute outfits, stuff animals, books, and goodies. Miss Carlee is very spoiled already!



3 comments:

Mary R., RN said...

these pics of craig are priceless! at least he's got himself a little Baylor cheerleader on the way! :)

Kelly said...

BAAAHAAA!! I laughed looking at every picture and how Craig is showing the camera the items! So funny!! Cute stuff!

Brynn said...

What a good guy Craig is! I'm sure you were VERY missed, but I also bet those women loved ohhing and ahhing over your hubby! :) Looks like Carlee is getting fixed up!!