Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lucky 13...

I've been here 13 days now and we are still doing great. I haven't had a bleed since last Thursday. A new record! I will be 30 weeks on Saturday and the doctors said they will all have a huge sigh of relief once I get into the 30's. I had a sonogram this morning and Carlee looked great. The doctor said that she was a limber little thing. She had one foot over her head and the other by her butt. She was practicing her yoga techniques. She definitely did not get that from me! He didn't take measurements today, but he will next week. Hopefully, she is over 3 lbs now! She is definitely a wiggle worm!

Other than that, mom and I have just been hanging out and doing a lot of needlepoint. I finished the border last night and have started on the grass/floor. It's really coming along. It has been so nice having my mom here with me. She is great company!!

Thank you for all your continued thoughts and prayers. They are definitely being uplifted and keeping us healthy.

Love, Susan

3 comments:

Josh said...

I cant wait to see yall.

Love

Josh

The Groves Family said...

I had a great time visiting with you this afternoon!!! I'm so glad that Miss Carlee is still growing and I am way excited about all these milestones that you are acheiving! Can't wait to see you again next week!

Emily said...

You look so beautiful in all the pictures! Who knew what great things hospital food can do for you! :) I LOVE the blanket and can't wait to see it all together. Love to you, Mama Miller and Miss Carlee!