Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Milestones!

Hydrangeas from our garden

32.5 week baby bump
Craig and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday! Craig brought dinner from Saltgrass up to the hospital. It was wonderful. He also got me beautiful earrings from James Avery and brought me gorgeous hydrangeas fresh from our garden. He is so sweet!!! I know this was not the most ideal way to celebrate, but we have a very big gift coming soon!
I am currently at 32.5 weeks. I haven't had a bleed in 2 weeks!!! I've started having some mild braxton hick contractions, but luckily they haven't been strong enough to cause any bleeding and they have been very sporatic. I had a sonogram this morning and Carlee looked great. The doctor will take measurements next week, so I am anxious to see how much she weighs. I'm hoping for 3.5lbs. I would aim for 4lbs, but don't want to be disappointed. It will be 5 weeks, tomorrow, since I first got here. I can't believe that I will have been here in the month of April, the entire month of May and next week will be June. This will definitely be a good story for Carlee's baby book.

Tomorrow (May 28th) is my wonderful mom's birthday. So, of course, I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!!! Your gift is also coming very soon...her name is Carlee! Mom has been back in College Station all week and I have missed hanging out with her every day, but she and Dad will be up here this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing them!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.
With love, Susan

3 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful flowers! Happy Anniversary and YAY for 2 weeks without a bleed. Stay in there a little longer Carlee!

Thomas, Jennifer, Jackson, and Lauren ~ said...

I'm glad things are going well! The flowers are beautiful, and you look great too! Keep those spirits up and know that we are thinking about you.

The Groves Family said...

Great picture! I need the name of your photographer!!! ;)